shaw has done it

haah!! :smiley:

Pfft Kal + Shaw, take a joke. As soon as I turn 18, I’m fighting a family for custody of my younger sister. I think I’ll learn quite enough about parenthood then.

~Century0

lol, well good luck then :stuck_out_tongue: best if you take classes on child care if possible, that will look REALLY good to the judge :smiley:

Haha. I’d rather show up with a team of military judges. :]

lol you can’t choose the judges you get :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, but if I bring a team of judges to sit in with me as my lawyers…well, we know how the military is. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I’d rather actually have a decent lawyer then a team of military judges…even though the real judge would never get to talk. lol.

well update: 14 more days till his due date… then i can take tons of pictures of him!!! :smiley:

W00t!!!

You allready bought a new keyboard and PC for him?

^^

Haha, nice.

Well, duh! Shawchert Jr has to start early if he (or she) is going to catch up with the rest of the big typers!

Pfft, they ain’t catching up with me, that’s for sure.

~Century0

lol yeah right if i could afford another pc it would be for me, i’ll give him the older one :stuck_out_tongue:

and x-kal, it’s a boy :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh my god, it’s a son! Remember, start him off early on beef jerky and bacon.

~Century0

lol i mentioned in the first page it was a boy :stuck_out_tongue:

Der, I knew that :slight_smile:

lol i mentioned it to you through aim x-kal :stuck_out_tongue: you’re so forgetful

Uh-o! Talking on AIM, I hope X-Kal ain’t the daddy…forgetting the gender of his own kid.

Jk. :]

~Century0

Wait, who are you, again? :wink:

gz:)

pretending to not know who the mother is doesn’t mean you wont have to pay child support :stuck_out_tongue: