Says either my account or profile not found

interesting that it does that… because clearly I have a profile with that name in my account…
oh what can I do with all those key strokes I have saved T.T

I’ve gotten the same issue - profile and account not found.

Same problem…

When I try to log in @homepage it says; User not found. Have you registered yet?

When I go system tray → WhatPulse → Account → Your Account Info it perfectly matched the name/pass I wrote@homepage… and yet it still says User not found. Have you registered yet?

Rather annoying, help please

bump it would be appreciated if someone looked into it…

I’m recieving this error as well, running WhatPulse on a Vista computer, does no-one have a fix for this problem?

Idd, ive been waiting for it for quite a while now

[btw I don’t use Vista, so I don’t think this is the problem]

I was just mentioning my operating system because a lot of programs seem to have errors in Vista that they don’t have in XP, so I thought it was worth a mention.
So this topic is largely ignored by anyone that can actually help?

[quote=Mgccl]interesting that it does that… because clearly I have a profile with that name in my account…
oh what can I do with all those key strokes I have saved T.T[/quote]

It appears you have fixed this problem; care to let us know what it was?

[quote=Fatalii]I was just mentioning my operating system because a lot of programs seem to have errors in Vista that they don’t have in XP, so I thought it was worth a mention.
So this topic is largely ignored by anyone that can actually help?[/quote]

I think that many of us don’t have access to a Vista box. Heck, I purposely bought a new computer with XP preloaded, so I don’t have any way to really give it a try.

I fixed my problem, I just, accidentally, changed my nickname once so I did WhatPulse System Tray ~> Account ~> Online stats, that’s where I saw my “new” nick so I tried login in, which worked…

Ahh, yeah, that would do it.

Okay I’m having the same problem, but I’m not exactly sure how you guys fixed it…

I also have the same problem, but with the client. If I enter my account name and my profile I get the message, that account and profile have not been found.

You can find my account at: hp://whatpulse.org/stats/users/158046/
This is the error message I get: h
p://s2.directupload.net/file/d/1501/nq84we9m_jpg.htm

Can anybody help me?

p.s.: I wanted to add a picture with the error message I get and a link to my stats (where you can see the name and account number) but I can’t since I haven’t made 15 postings yet.

[quote=sonhove]I also have the same problem, but with the client. If I enter my account name and my profile I get the message, that account and profile have not been found.

You can find my account at: hp://whatpulse.org/stats/users/158046/
This is the error message I get: h
p://s2.directupload.net/file/d/1501/nq84we9m_jpg.htm

Can anybody help me?

p.s.: I wanted to add a picture with the error message I get and a link to my stats (where you can see the name and account number) but I can’t since I haven’t made 15 postings yet.[/quote]

Aha - you need a pulse profile - it is like a sub-account. Basically, you make one pulse profile for every computer you have whatpulse on.

http://whatpulse.org/my/pulse-profiles/

Call it whatever you want - “Laptop” “Work” and “Home” work… or “Thor” “Loki” and “Odin” - then enter that computer’s profile name there. (No, it doesn’t need to match your Windows login or anything)

[quote=X-Kal]Aha - you need a pulse profile - it is like a sub-account. Basically, you make one pulse profile for every computer you have whatpulse on.

Call it whatever you want - “Laptop” “Work” and “Home” work… or “Thor” “Loki” and “Odin” - then enter that computer’s profile name there. (No, it doesn’t need to match your Windows login or anything)[/quote]

I just did it but I still get the same error message and btw: I just use Whatpulse on one computer and before I formated my PC everything worked fine with Whatpulse, even without a pulse profile (but it was also an older version).

I found out that I had scandinavic letters (ä) in my profile and I had to change them, so it works now. I created another account for my wife, but then I added the profile in my account, and then it reminded me of those letters.

I am TheRealMothMan, btw, I wrote this from my wife’s account :smiley: