rmalesevich

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan! I’m a 25 year old guy living in Wisconsin. I’ve been using Whatpulse since October of 2010. I had been wanting to track how much I use my computer at both work and home and the Whatpulse keys/clicks/mouse movements have been a great view into that.

I’ve been lurking on the forums since then and noticed it’s kind of quiet. I kept waiting for someone to come in but then I remembered I’m someone.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing our pulses.

Welcome!

I’m Century0 and I’m from South Carolina. I’ve been using WhatPulse since late 2004. I am the Anti-Cheat admin and I also handle most user and forum issues. You’ll see me peeping around at all times of the day.

As for it being quiet, we’ve had that problem for a while. Recruiting people for the forums is quite tough to do unfortunately. But, I’d love to see these forums be active again for something besides issues and complaints.

~Century0

It’s hard to believe that Whatpulse has been around as long as it has. I started using it once a few years ago but didn’t last long the first time around.

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance Century0. I will do my best to try to add something to the forums that’s not a feature request/complaint. So far I’ve been loving Whatpulse for its simplicity and cross-platform nature and would like to get to know its creators and other users.

[quote=rmalesevich]It’s hard to believe that Whatpulse has been around as long as it has. I started using it once a few years ago but didn’t last long the first time around.

It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance Century0. I will do my best to try to add something to the forums that’s not a feature request/complaint. So far I’ve been loving Whatpulse for its simplicity and cross-platform nature and would like to get to know its creators and other users.[/quote]

Well, most certainly I am active. bobL and Jmax crawl the forums and respond (fairly) often. wasted is a hidden creature and PinkFloyd fell off the face of the Pulse. Carbon is somewhere nearby, although I’ve not seen him in a few days.

~Century0

[quote=rmalesevich]Hello everyone, my name is Ryan! I’m a 25 year old guy living in Wisconsin. I’ve been using Whatpulse since October of 2010. I had been wanting to track how much I use my computer at both work and home and the Whatpulse keys/clicks/mouse movements have been a great view into that.

I’ve been lurking on the forums since then and noticed it’s kind of quiet. I kept waiting for someone to come in but then I remembered I’m someone.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and seeing our pulses.[/quote]

Hey there Ryan waves Just wanting to say a VERY belated hello! :wink: I’m 33 myself and live in The Northwoods! I just posted an Introduction thread myself! As I don’t recall having done that in a LONG time! haha so you can see what i’m about there, and i’m trying to kick the forums in the ass myself and get 'em active once again :smiley: You can view that thread @ http://forums.whatpulse.org/showthread.php?t=5986 There are very cool guys here on the forums who can help you out with a number of issues, Century0 in this thread, Carbon is another good one, X-Kal and Sindacious as well :smiley: Hope you get a chance to meet everyone and again, welcome to the forums and sorry for the extremely late reply!! ;o)

-Scott

Hey Scott, it’s a pleasure meeting you as well! It’s nice to meet another Wisconsite! I’m living in Milwaukee now and other than the heat the last few weeks I love it.

I check out the forums regularly and lurk more than I contribute but I’ll do my best to change that as I really like the idea behind Whatpulse and am really enjoying the community here thus far.

I’m working on a project using the WhatPulse API that I’m hoping to write about soon - basically the idea is to regularly retrieve your stats and show it to you in a visual way. The problem is that I do software development full time for my job and it’s been hard to work on personal projects. I should probably get back to work…

[quote=rmalesevich]Hey Scott, it’s a pleasure meeting you as well! It’s nice to meet another Wisconsite! I’m living in Milwaukee now and other than the heat the last few weeks I love it.

I check out the forums regularly and lurk more than I contribute but I’ll do my best to change that as I really like the idea behind Whatpulse and am really enjoying the community here thus far.

I’m working on a project using the WhatPulse API that I’m hoping to write about soon - basically the idea is to regularly retrieve your stats and show it to you in a visual way. The problem is that I do software development full time for my job and it’s been hard to work on personal projects. I should probably get back to work…[/quote]

I actually live in the Rhinelander area myself :smiley: So not all that far! and likewise, nice to meet a fellow cheesehead on here! ;D Although I’m originally from the U.P.! born and raised so i’m a transplant, lived here since '06 tho and have been coming here my entire life because of family and whatnot nods And that’s -AWESOME- if you wanna contribute in any way!! If/When you complete your project, talk to wasted about it getting on the downloads page! I can’t promise he’ll add it but it would definitely be worth talking to him about!! :slight_smile:

Again, welcome to the forums and feel free to chat me up sometime, good to talk to ppl from WI! we have have a few of 'em actually! ;D

Hey Ryan! Now I’m in between two cheese heads lmao. Not to far away from the center point of the state :slight_smile:

And Century0 if you take care of most forum issues maybe could figure out why I have no Avatar in thread view lol