Pulses disappear?!

Hello y’all!

I logged onto WhatPulse about 10 minutes ago. My total key count was about 1,970,000 keys. When I pulsed with around 35k more, I had about 1,950,000 keys. After a while of thinking i realized that only pulses one month after my joining date were viewable.

Is this some glitch/bug or have I missed something? It’s not that funny to just loose keys =/

Thanks! //wfps_105

Pulse history is only stored for about 3 months. The math on your pulses seems to be correct. If you notice any more pulses not go through or you see your count going down mysteriously, please post again.

~Century0

[quote=wfps_105]Hello y’all!

I logged onto WhatPulse about 10 minutes ago. My total key count was about 1,970,000 keys. When I pulsed with around 35k more, I had about 1,950,000 keys. After a while of thinking i realized that only pulses one month after my joining date were viewable.

Is this some glitch/bug or have I missed something? It’s not that funny to just loose keys =/

Thanks! //wfps_105[/quote]

I know that if you’re pulsing from more than one computer and you’re looking at the geek dialog box, it won’t include unpulsed keys from the other computer - but it doesn’t sound like this is the error. Hrm…

It may be like Century0 says. But anyway, no, I was not watching the Geek Dialog, I watched on the website. This means I lost 50k of keys. Not much, but I was still wondering… I’ll continue posting if it happens again.

Not much??? For me as for the newbie it is more then much…

Heh, well. I don’t take this too serious, it’s just a program counting my keys :slight_smile: I don’t really care much, but I think it’s Ã¥retty funny to see how much I type and click :smiley: