Pulse Overview Not Matching Everything Else

Hi,
On my profile the stats that are on the Pulse Overview are different from my actual stats. This is more of an annoyance than an actual problem. However, it would be nice if somebody tells me what is wrong and/or how to fix it.

whatpulse.org/stats/users/203255/

I can’t post a link, but I’m not sure if this is a normal occurrence, so I’ll have to do this. Please forgive me if I did this wrong.

Thanks,
Joest

If you used version 1.47, those stats aren’t included in the profile overview, and I don’t think it’s possible to get them included as of yet.

Well, I just upgraded to 1.5b1 this morning. If I had used 1.5 all this time, would the problem exist?

Well… it wouldn’t. UNLESS you delete one of the pulse profiles… then it would.

Well, that’s not going to happen. It took be a year to get all of this. 95% of it was under one pulse profile.

Thanks anyway.

??

Your Pulse Profile will start counting keys from when it’s created and pulsed to, not from when you created your WhatPulse account or other versions of WhatPulse…

Yeah… and ALL the keys and clicks you register still go under the main account… but there’s still the annoying keys and clicks that aren’t stuck into one of the profiles. They’re just… not mentioned in the profile overview. Yeah, they’re there… but… you know what I mean :wink: