Not Updating to WhatPulse.org?

The first day I pulsed, and it got recorded on the website, yesterday, i had over 70,000 clicks (not spamming) i clicked pulse now" several times and it wouldn’t update. Then an error popped up and asked if I would like to reset token, i clicked yes then it all went away. Anyone know why it didn’t update to the website or if i can get the clicks, keys, etc back? :confused:

There’s a few reasons why the pulse wouldn’t go through. There’s any number of issues that might disrupt the connection between you and the server. I’ve also had it stall out when I have too many keys per second since the last pulse – too many keys in too short of a time would result in an activity throttle breach – but you’re supposed to see an error message there.

Ok. So. My question to you: What’s your username? I can poke around and see what (if anything) went through.

BTW: What version of WhatPulse are you using?

[quote=X-Kal]There’s a few reasons why the pulse wouldn’t go through. There’s any number of issues that might disrupt the connection between you and the server. I’ve also had it stall out when I have too many keys per second since the last pulse – too many keys in too short of a time would result in an activity throttle breach – but you’re supposed to see an error message there.

Ok. So. My question to you: What’s your username? I can poke around and see what (if anything) went through.

BTW: What version of WhatPulse are you using?[/quote]

My username is also “no1hasdisid” and I am not sure what version I have, but I downloaded it not too long ago so I think it is still 1.7.1 for Windows 7.

Interesting – well, it looks like you’ve got a pulse through as of August 30. Now… I don’t see anything in the logs that show anything going wrong… although I might not have access to that information. I’m not sure. I think that all I’ve got so far are the guesses I’ve posted earlier. But it does look like you’ve got a pulse in on the 30th. Does this mean it’s working now?

I’ll also give you one piece of advice – the more often you pulse, the fewer stats you’ll lose in the event that you do have to reset your token. It’s sorta like backing up your word document every so often. The more often you save, the better off you are. I’m always willing to help figure out what caused these errors and how to prevent future problems, but I can’t restore stats from a pulse that won’t go through. =/