My pulses are gone.

Two days ago, I pulsed around 413,000 keystrokes. Half an hour after that, I had to reinstall my Windows. I installed the new Windows XP and checked my WhatPulse stats. It seems that the pulses weren’t counted. I should have 2,256,… instead of 2,216,…
My nick is [LVP]XiZ.

Well either the pulse didn’t go through, or it was nicked for cheating (doubtful).

There is no way to get the stats back without the .wpw file, and I think you mean 41,300, not 413,000.

[quote=bobL]Well either the pulse didn’t go through, or it was nicked for cheating (doubtful).

There is no way to get the stats back without the .wpw file, and I think you mean 41,300, not 413,000.[/quote]

No not 41,300, but 413,000.
I remember clearly that at 11 AM I had around 389,000 and I pulsed around 1 PM or later.
and I didn’t cheat, I just hadn’t pulsed for around a week or 2.
Where can I find that .wpw file, but I doubt its still on my PC ?

As I said, it’s unlikely that it was nicked for cheating.

If you reinstalled Windows, the file is gone and so are your keys. :wink:

I can confirm your pulses WERE NOT deleted by any member of the WhatPulse Admin team. This means that you did not completely pulse and as such, lost your keys with the format.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]I can confirm your pulses WERE NOT deleted by any member of the WhatPulse Admin team. This means that you did not completely pulse and as such, lost your keys with the format.

~Century0[/quote]
I guess that’s what happened, because I think when I was pulsing, the icon turned green and then W again and didn’t say “Pulsed!”. Eh, fuck, I’ll have to come up with another 400k…
P.S I pulsed 147 keystrokes, 110 mouseclicks and 0.011 miles by mistake. Could someone remove that pulse, please?

[quote=XiZ]I guess that’s what happened, because I think when I was pulsing, the icon turned green and then W again and didn’t say “Pulsed!”. Eh, fuck, I’ll have to come up with another 400k…
P.S I pulsed 147 keystrokes, 110 mouseclicks and 0.011 miles by mistake. Could someone remove that pulse, please?[/quote]

Done.

~Century0

Just so I know, what version of WhatPulse are you using?