Mouse Button 4 + 5

I use these heavily, but It only records mouse 1,2,3.

add please.

:s mouse buttons 4 and 5?? I didn’t even know this was possible, what is the world coming too…

Yes, that are buttons for you thumb and you pinky.

But with my old mouse WP did count them…
It is possible that it’s your mouse…

WhatPulse is designed to only pick up default/common keys and clicks as an anti-cheat measure. I know this is certain for keys but not 100% sure about mouse clicks.

techexcess.net/images/products/other/Logitech-MX510-mouse_medium.jpg

Don’t expect anything to ever happen on this. It’s the same with my mouse, too. It’s unfprtunate but you can blame the population of hackers along with the huge amount of work it would take to include everysinglemouseandkeyboard button in the world.

Although in saying the the mouse side of things probably wouldn’t be too much bother.

[quote=bobL]Don’t expect anything to ever happen on this. It’s the same with my mouse, too. It’s unfprtunate but you can blame the population of hackers along with the huge amount of work it would take to include everysinglemouseandkeyboard button in the world.

Although in saying the the mouse side of things probably wouldn’t be too much bother.[/quote]

cmon now, Its not like im asking for the G1-18 keys on my keyboard to be included, but mouse4+5 are fairly standard. Even if it becomes part of a WhatPulse rank that doesn’t upload. I don’t give a shit about stupid ranks and all that nonsense, im curious about my actual stats, It would help if there was a program that actually recorded them.

Wait, what?!? Where are you from that 5 mouse buttons are standard? I don’t even know what the heck they do, and I consider myself moderately computer-savvy.

Are you serious? I use all 9 buttons on my mice consistently… I can control so much with it I love it, I didn’t even realize that WP doesn’t pick up all the other buttons, god, multiple by clicks per second by 3 and that should be more appropriate lol. Logitech MX 1000.

Slow down here… so we can have a mouse with umpteen buttons what do they do excatly? That might be a dumb question but my two button mouse can do everything perfectly so what would be the need for more buttons?

This isn’t about whether or not you use the buttons consistently, but really, how many people have mice with 9 buttons?

I have 5. My other mouse has 8…etc.

~Century0

wtf lol

My mouse has 5 buttons but I never use MB4/5

My mouse has 7 buttons, I use all of them frequently… noone I know have a mouse with just 3 buttons any more(including scroll), everyone I know have 5 or more.
Not even the schools around here have mices with less than 5 buttons.

The 2 extra at the thumb is for going back and forward on a webpage, document, folder or whatever. And as I said almost everyone have such a mouse here where I live, schools, offices, librarys… it’s just standard.

The other 2 buttons I have is mostly used when gaming. But in windows I use them to go to the top or bottom of a page/document since I write alot.

It’s strange, I’ve NEVER in my whole 17 years of life used a mouse with more than two buttons…

Although I’ve been using a computer for only 10 or so of those years…

Same. Well… almost. Because the wheel counts as a third, to me. And yes, the third button does get recorded.

Man I HATE using mice with only 2 buttons. In this advanced day and age, you can do so much more than people could comprehend from 20 years ago. My left click, right click, scroll wheel down, scroll wheel up, scroll wheel push, scroll wheel left, scroll wheel right, “search/zoom” key, back, forward, thumb left, thumb right, thumb push. 13 buttons. I have all of them bound to different tasks like maximize, minimize, close, scroll, back, forward, show desktop, and windows flip. I can do so much by just clicking a button and not having to focus on moving the mouse to different spots to do actions.

My Two Cents,
Tyler

Jeez, now I feel old. I’ve got a mouse with two buttons and a scroll wheel - I cannot imagine having more.

this would be nice bonus since i play WoW actively and i have several macros/binds bound to my mouse4 and 5 buttons. thx