More %Vars% on user stats page

I think these two would be useful:
[LIST]
[]%RankInCountry% - How you rank against the people in YOUR country only.
[
]%TeamRank% - How your team ranks against other teams
[/LIST]

Maybe also Referral Rank, to go with the amount of Referrals you have.

Excellent ideas! I would love to see these implemented.

Also on the matter of Referrals, is there anyway (this is not to be ranked) to see the amount of times people have click your referral link, i want to see if people are clicking it. So i can help improve were to place the link on forums etc. Maybe this can go on your profile, not ranked because people would just be clicking their own link.

so i was just wondering, is there a possibility that some one can but theses variables in.

Its just i saw that Xtr3me had his the rank in his country, in his signature, which i am guessing he spent 20 minutes finding the the UK Country User Rank list (by the way there should be a option too type in a page you want at this point)

I just spent 10 minutes looking for myself, found myself at Rank 1800th in the UK.

The country one defo, but editing it yourself once your in the top 1k isnt too difficult because you wont rank that fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Hah, I’m #19 in the US and #95 in the world. Which is quite sad tbh. Lol. There’s people with less key counts then me who are #1 in their country.

~Century0

Wow! I don’t know how you do so many Century0! I’m getting like 100k a month max aha.
Also editing something like that in is a pain, and isn’t really too practical. I would really like to see some more variables.

Any idea when/if these will be added?

Well you would think this is a simple thing to add but it might not be, if it is easy surely it can be added soon.

Soon.

And the definition of Soon I’m using:

Soon: Copyright 2004-2009 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. “Soon” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

~Century0

I don’t like that definition :frowning:

Least we know it will be done before the end of time :slight_smile:

We might not be though. :frowning: