Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

I’ve been getting variations of these two errors nearly every day for the past 2 months:

(I used ProcessExplorer to verify that the first one was from WhatPulse, the second one was easy to tell as its taskbar icon was of Whatpulse.)

[list]
[] WhatPulse version: 2.1.1
[
] OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64
[] If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?: Yes (I only have one account on the computer)
[
] What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?: See above error messages
[*] What programs were you running when the issue happened? VM-ware and certain higher-privilege programs (antivirus) may cause compatibility issues: Happens no matter what’s opened (even if nothing’s actively opened). However, I have Microsoft Security Essentials, Dropbox, Logmein’s Cubby, VirtuaWin, Rainmeter, ClipX, and Zhorn Software’s Stickies running at all times; Google Chrome is often open as well.
[/list]

I’ve included information about my computer/software at the bottom of the post, hopefully it’s useful. If you need more information I can likely include it as well.