Merge profile keys?

'sup,
I’ve been using whatpulse since before we had different profiles, so I have 27mil total, but my main profile only has 19mil, I had 8mil before we needed to use profiles, so if you just look @ my profiles it looks as if I have 19mil keys, when overall I have 27mil. Is it possible to ‘merge’ the keys from before profiles into my main profile?

Don’t think it’s possible to do I’m afraid, might be a good feature to add?

This makes no sense to me. Profiles are intended to let you know how many keys you’ve pulsed from a single computer. They serve no further purpose beyond that.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]This makes no sense to me. Profiles are intended to let you know how many keys you’ve pulsed from a single computer. They serve no further purpose beyond that.

~Century0[/quote]

I have a computer, “computer”. I registered to whatpulse before “profiles” existed. I pulsed ~9million keys from that computer before profiles, profiles arrived and I added a profile for that computer. The keys that aren’t in the profile are from that computer, so they do belong in that profile, they were pulsed before profiles existed though.

True, but not all of us were so straight forward. Thus, is that reasonable for those of us that used multiple computers before profiles?

~Century0

[quote=Century0]True, but not all of us were so straight forward. Thus, is that reasonable for those of us that used multiple computers before profiles?

~Century0[/quote]

I wasn’t suggesting everyone had all their keys merged without their consent, I was asking if it’s possible on an individual basis: can I have my keys merged, not “force everyone to have theirs merged” :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re working on new features at the moment to permit admins to do this, but at the moment, it’s not possible.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]We’re working on new features at the moment to permit admins to do this, but at the moment, it’s not possible.

~Century0[/quote]

awesome :smiley:

Figured I would put the disclaimer here that nothing is set in stone, everything is set to change, and that it is not known if it will be a feature for us.

~Century0