Mac incompatibility

I upgraded my WhatPulse client today, but it appears my Mac has an incompatibility with the new version. I have searched the website and forums, but I have been unable to come across a page with system requirements or a thread that is equivalent to my issue (my apologies if I missed it).

According to bobL’s guide for posting…

1. Version of WhatPulse: 2.0.1, I downloaded it today.
  2. WhatPulse Username: bgcatfan
  3. Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8 (Intel Core Duo processor)
  4. Error message: When I click on the application to open, I get the message, “You can’t open the application WhatPulse because it is not supported on this type of Mac.” =(

If my Mac is forever incompatible, is there a place where I can download the previous client? Since it doesn’t work, I haven’t been able to pulse from it.

Thanks for the help.

I don’t see why it won’t run on your computer. You have SL and Intel. I know PPC support was dropped with the 2.0 release :frowning: My PowerMac G5 does nothing anymore.

I have the same problem on 10.6.8 with Core Solo.

After running into a similar problem with other software, I believe the issue is that my computer is 32-bit and the 2.x clients are 64-bit. Does anyone by chance have an old pre 2.x Mac client they could email me? Would greatly appreciate it.