Lost input...

Somewhere along the line I seem to have lost around 100.000 keys, for no good reason…

Happened a while back (can’t remember exactly when): noticed I for some reason was logged-off on the account tab of the Whatpulse interface. When I logged-on again, there was this discrepancy of over 100.000 keys between what the whatpulse software says and what the stats on the site are. :frowning:

Can this be fixed? If so, how?

JJ

This cannot be fixed after the fact. To prevent it, set it to auto pulse and make sure you’re running the latest version, as a lot of improvements to prevent that kind of thing have been made the last period.

The version it happened with was 2.0.4 (using 2.1.1 now). I always immediately update when there’s a new version available. And the client was set to pulse automatically, so, autopulse doesn’t seem to prevent whatever happened…

The strange thing is that the WhatPulse client still indicates 107.000 keystrokes and 60.000 clicks more as total keycount/clickcount on the “Overview” tab than on the “Account” tab…

Thanks for the reply, smittie :cool: