Kilometres instead of miles

Could there be an option to convert all miles stats on the site to KM? 460 miles means nothing to me, but 740KM does :wink:

Cheers

[quote=Amatively]Could there be an option to convert all miles stats on the site to KM? 460 miles means nothing to me, but 740KM does :wink:

Cheers[/quote]

That’s something I want, too - I’ve mentioned this specifically to wasted on a number of times. I’m pretty sure the conversion feature will be there - what it will end up looking like, and when it will finally arrive, I do not know.

I agree, kilometres are used over a much larger amount of the world than miles. I’m assuming that this program is American-based, hence the use of miles. But I agree that there should, at the very least, be an option to convert the statistics on the site into kilometres or metres, because both of those are available in the desktop client.
I would also argue that kilometres should be made the default option on the website… but perhaps that’s just me… :smiley:

I though America used Kilometers? Shows how much I know :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Zagorath]I agree, kilometres are used over a much larger amount of the world than miles. I’m assuming that this program is American-based, hence the use of miles. But I agree that there should, at the very least, be an option to convert the statistics on the site into kilometres or metres, because both of those are available in the desktop client.
I would also argue that kilometres should be made the default option on the website… but perhaps that’s just me… :D[/quote]

Thats not just you xD
Kilometers and Meters are the most used units of length around the world I assume.

For all my german and non-american friends :wink: