KeysRank not updating

So, across multiple computers I’ve noticed that the the rank for keys has not been updating for the last several days. When I look at my stats, I’m much higher than my rank says in the geek window or in the client.

All other stats I’ve checked are functioning correctly.

All computers are Win7x64, version 2.3.1, running as administrator. Not a huge deal, but I’d like to see this fixed.

Same problem here.

Seems to be a server-side problem as the rank is also not updated on the website under “My Stats”.

The client only updates the ranks when you pulse. Besides that, the ranks seems to be updating fine, no problems reported over the last few days.

Well, it’s working now but there definitely was a problem during the last days.
I did multiple pulses every day during that time.
And as i mentioned before the rank on the website shown under “My Stats” was also wrong or more specifically inconsistent with the “Input Rank List”.

[quote=“pucojazu, post:4, topic:13341”]Well, it’s working now but there definitely was a problem during the last days.
I did multiple pulses every day during that time.
And as i mentioned before the rank on the website shown under “My Stats” was also wrong or more specifically inconsistent with the “Input Rank List”.
[/quote]

Agreed - despite pulsing several times daily, the keysrank did not update when it should have.

Regardless, it’s working now, so all is well.