Invalid Token

Whenever I try to pulse, I get a box that pops up that says “invalid token”. It just started happening all of a sudden. What does this mean? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

There are a number of causes that I can think of. If you are pulsing from multiple computers, and you don’t have a pulse profile for each computer, then they’ll conflict with each other. If you’re running on Vista, that’ll also give you problems. Finally, if your computer crashes, that’s one more cause.

Can you tell us more about your setup? Like your operating system, whether or not you are pulsing from multiple computers, etc.

If it’s just one computer, deleting the whatpulse.wpw file should do the trick, but you lose any keys/clicks on that computer that you have so far, and you’d need to log in to whatpulse again.

I use windows XP. I only have one whatpulse account, and only pulse from one computer. I don’t think my computer has ever crashed either.

If I deleted the whatpulse.wpw file, would I lose ALL my keystrokes/clicks/miles on my account? Basically starting from scratch? That would really suck :frowning:

Thanks for the help.

Not ALL all. You’ll just lose the ones you haven’t pulsed, yet.

oooo well How do I do delete that file then?

Edit-

I figured out how to do it, Thanks for all of your help :slight_smile:

You’re welcome! Let me know if the error comes back :slight_smile:

do i understand correctly that i need multiple profiles if i’m pulsing from different computers at home and at work?

edit: slaps I’ll read the site before asking dumb questions next time :wink:

[quote=Skip]do i understand correctly that i need multiple profiles if i’m pulsing from different computers at home and at work?

edit: slaps I’ll read the site before asking dumb questions next time ;)[/quote]

We’re all entitled to do that, once in a while :wink: