Invalid Token 8 days, no second account

I haven’t been able to pulse for 8 days now. I only pulse on this account from a single computer, I have a different account for my home.

I have the lastest verion of WP and running XP Pro SP2

Thanks kindly!

Is this your first pulse, or have you been able to get others through? Was there any kind of system crash lately? I used to get that message whenever I bluescreened, or if my system locked up and I had to hard reboot. If it was due to a system crash, I think the keys are lost - which is kinda annoying. I was hoping this problem was going to be fixed by now… but I guess it hasn’t been, quite yet.

Hi there

No system crash, nothing out of the ordinary.

I Pulse regularly, last pulse was Oct 14. I can’t link to my profile, don’t have 15 posts my user id i 213425

Tray says 154,603 keystrokes, 50,246 clicks and 5.51 miles since my last pulse

I’m getting the same problem. I started having trouble last night. It said invalid token but after a few tries it worked. Now I can’t pulse at all. No other computers running whatpulse. Just this one. Nothing unusual. It just randomly stopped working. Requesting a new token does not fix the problem.

I too am having issues, I have been getting invalid token since roughly 4am this morning.

I have one account with 2 profiles, one for my currently broken laptop, and the other for my mums pc which I am using for now.

Sometimes it will pulse, other times it wont and i have to keep resetting the token.

Hi all, just registered my forum account. I’ve recently (over the past few days) been experiencing the same problem with my WhatPulse client, as detailed in the above post. I have one account with only one profile, and there are times when I get the “Invalid Token!” error, and other times when it’ll process as expected. I’ve reinstalled WhatPulse, but the error stills seems to be there. Again, I’ve only noticed this over the past few days. Hope this is cleared up~

I have two what pulse profiles one for my laptop and one for my desktop then over the past few days i keep on gettin the invalid token error when it tried to pulse regarurly, sometimes it will pulse when i double click on the icon in the tray, this is kinda annoying lol

[color=Blue][FONT=“Trebuchet MS”]I’m getting the same type of error: “Invalid Token”. I honestly don’t know if my stats are updating correctly or not as I really don’t keep track of em. I’ll look periodically, but not often enough to have noted the changes. Perhaps I will in the future to see how this problem progresses.[/FONT][/color]

G’day all,

I’m also experiencing this problem. I have it on two computers and they’ve only recently (Last day or so) started popping up at random with the “Invalid token” message. At first I kept resetting the token, but this didn’t fix the problem, and ultimately I just OK the dialog and continue. The funny thing is, it’ll pulse just fine on its own and at random complains the token is invalid.

This happens on both my machines. Not at the same time, and at random.

G’day all,

I’m also experiencing this problem. I have it on two computers and they’ve only recently (Last day or so) started popping up at random with the “Invalid token” message. At first I kept resetting the token, but this didn’t fix the problem, and ultimately I just OK the dialog and continue. The funny thing is, it’ll pulse just fine on its own and at random complains the token is invalid.

This happens on both my machines. Not at the same time, and at random.

Same problem here :frowning:

Exact same problem here

I am recieving this problem too. Has Whatpulse been abandoned?

Do you use Opera 9.61?

same here got just short of 6 million keys
user id
and last night on aint been able to pulse even tried reinstalling it

same problem here, since 2 days i geht invalid token. i only got one pc with one profile.

i’ve also requested a new token but still the problem with invalid token.

best

I deleted the .wpw and it seems to work now. Might be coincidence.

The problem seems to have been fixed for me. Thanks guys~

Guys… I’ve been getting this ALOT lately… can’t pulse, don’t know how many days it’s been going on… I’ve been with WP for years… but this is rediculous… having this problem even once is too much honestly… let alone every couple months… I don’t shut down improperly ever, computer hasn’t crashed or froze, nothing like that… didn’t lose power, anything… really frustrating…

Finnally got it working… lost over 100K in keys :frowning: