Installation failure on Linux Mint 16 Mate 64-bit

Hi WhatPulse forum,
would someone be able to help me make WhatPulse work on Linux Mint 16 Mate 64-bit.

I navigated to:
http://www.whatpulse.org/downloads/ > downloaded Debian (7.0+) 64bit > copied whatpulse-linux-debian-64bit-2.3.1.tar.gz from /home/User/Downloads > pasted whatpulse-linux-debian-64bit-2.3.1.tar.gz to /home/User/Documents > extracted whatpulse-linux-debian-64bit-2.3.1.tar.gz > opened Terminal > navigated to /home/User/Documents > typed in command $ sudo bash setup-input-permissions.sh > Enter > [sudo] password for User: > Enter > This script sets up read permissions for the kernel’s event devices
in order for your user to be able to run WhatPulse. It will create a new
group called ‘input’, add your username to that group, and make the event
devices readable for the group. Press Ctrl+C now if you don’t want this,
or press Return to continue. > Enter > This script sets up read permissions for the kernel’s event devices
in order for your user to be able to run WhatPulse. It will create a new
group called ‘input’, add your username to that group, and make the event
devices readable for the group. Press Ctrl+C now if you don’t want this,
or press Return to continue. > > Enter > Added user ‘User’ to group ‘input’.

Setup of persistent permission settings complete.

Since the UDEV rules will only be applied when you restart your
computer, this script will now apply temporary read permissions for all
users to the device files to let you use WhatPulse immediately. You have
the chance to cancel this by pressing Ctrl+C now (which you should do if
you fear that other users on your computer might log your keyboard
events!). Otherwise press Return to continue. > Enter > All done, have fun using WhatPulse!

So this should have completed the install.
I then type the program name to run the program from Terminal: /home/user/Documents $ whatpulse > Enter > whatpulse: command not found

Please help.

Like I said in the email conversation, you have extracted the client in a directory somewhere. That is the current location of the client, simply running ‘whatpulse’ will not work as that would assume it’s a global command. Run it from the directory you extracted it to, or move it to another directory of your choosing.