Inactive team founder

I should probably ask an administrator or mod this directly, but seeing how I don’t know any, I figure this is the next best place to ask.

I recently joined a new team, Last.fm. Maybe some of you have heard of the site. However, this is besides the point.

The user that created the team hasn’t pulsed in several months. He’s completely inactive and there isn’t a team manager. I sent him a message several days ago and haven’t got a reply. I’m trying to bring a bit of attention to the WhatPulse team in the Last.fm community, but since none of us would be able to make changes to the team, I haven’t said anything about it.

Basically, is there any way to make one of the active users the team manager seeing how there isn’t any way to contact the team founder?

Currently, there really isn’t any way to do that. Although, it’s possible to contact the team founder through the website - if you haven’t done that, I’d suggest it. Go to his profile page and look for the envelope icon - that’s his PM box. He might get an email when he gets a message there, so hopefully it’ll bring him back in so that he can set up team managers or something.

I did several days ago.

No response.

If wasted comes around and deams it appropriate, he will promote you to founder of the team most likely. It would probably help if you got a Last.fm developer to give you permission to run the team, perhaps even making it official.

~Century0

As I said in the forums on Last.FM, you can’t really do it.

I’m not really sure what wasted would do - but maybe PF might be a bit more kind. (;

An official team is a good idea though, Century.

If/when you do get it resolved, please make sure that you’ve got enough team managers in place that you can keep it going. It’s a lot harder to deal with a team that has no active staff, from either end of the issue :frowning:

I wish you best of luck, anyways!

[quote=bobL]As I said in the forums on Last.FM, you can’t really do it.

I’m not really sure what wasted would do - but maybe PF might be a bit more kind. (;

An official team is a good idea though, Century.[/quote]

Well, wasted did eventually give ownership of the RSC team to a Senior Moderator at the RSC forum, so I believe he would do it if a ranked individual would grant permission.

~Century0