I Lost Over 10,000 Keys & Clicks!

I recently lost a heck of a lot of keys and clicks (to me it was a lot) and this problem kinda ticked me off. Is there a way I can get my keys back? If not, I will probably stop using WhatPulse.
But can you please help me anyway?
Thanks in advance,
ArchSlayer100

I just realised I lost over 30,000 keys and clicks.

Nope, there isn’t!

Typically, when you lose keys, it is your own fault, and therefore, we will not help you with this problem. If it was our server, we would reimburse, but most likely, you failed to read the program instructions.

Thanks,
Century0

Im running windows 7 professional 32 bit, whatpulse version 1.6.2.1 and after 6 or 7 sleep and resume cycles on my Toshiba NB200 00C/002 Whatpulse will stop counting mouse distance and keys pressed. I too have lost a fair few keys and mouse distance with this issue and as I generally sleep my netbook every time I leave it for more than 15 seconds (4 seconds to sleep and about 2 to wake up). This is quite a common occurance for me. I have tried running whatpulse as administrator, and compatibility mode to vista and xp (sp1 and sp2 respectively) but this still happens. Any clue as to what might be happening?

This is a very well known issue with Windows 7 - If you search the forums and the bug tracker you will see it pretty much everywhere. It’s been fixed in 1.7. Thanks!

How long until we can expect 1.7 to be released? Im quite eager to put it to the test…

No one knows :]

Well, it was hardly my fault. When I clicked on geek window, it just quit the whole thing, and when I started it back up again… my keys were lost!

http://forums.whatpulse.org/showthread.php?t=5098

Answer some of that and I’ll see if I can tell you why it happened.

1. Which version of WhatPulse are you running? The latest one.

2. What is your WhatPulse Username? ArchSlayer100

3. What version of Windows are you using? Windows XP

4. If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly? Yes

5. What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)? None

6. What programs were you running when the issue happened? Mozzila Firefox

I lost 400 k keys a few days ago because whatpulse said “Your .wpn file is from an older version of whatpulse” or something :frowning: