How to change my OS?

[attachment=216]I’m using a mac right now, but when ever I try to add this computer, it says that my OS is windows. I actually used to have a mac account for this computer but I accidentally over written it when I start my whatpulse on my windows laptop and picked it by accident…

So, I forgot about this program and it’s been more than 6 months since my last pulse… which means I’m using version 2.0.1

I do not want to risk pulsing and just to get an error saying my OS doesn’t match, or reinstalling just to lose all my keystrokes and clicks…
please help…

When you pulse and the OS on your computer and what is detected on Whatpulse is different Whatpulse will change the OS the what is on your last pulse on that computer. I did this a lot on a laptop of mine when I was using both windows and linux.

I just tried pulsing and it did not work, the OS is still the same ; _;

Well, firstly; you’re not using version 2.0.1 as you mentioned, because that geek window is from version 1.2.

Second, I may have broken the OS detection for that client (I can’t recall though). Either way, please upgrade and get the right OS on there. :slight_smile:

thanks I can now pulse now. However, I lost all my unpulsed clicks and keystrokes… of the past… months

[quote=“wulfyzef, post:5, topic:12359”]
thanks I can now pulse now. However, I lost all my unpulsed clicks and keystrokes… of the past… months[/quote]

What do you mean? You said you pulsed last on 31-07, so you might have lost the stats you got in the meantime (if you didn’t pulse before upgrading), but months should be out of the question.