How do i make a team?

Im with the crew on a website and want to make a team for my site.

But how can i do that?

Hi,

Go to http://whatpulse.org/my/teams/ then click on ‘Create a team’, there fill in everything, click on ‘Create team’ and your done :wink:

Next time look yourself please, because if your logged on, you’ll see a button with team, or profile :wink:

~Pimorez

I would have checked, too, but I’m in a team. I don’t remember how to do it, and can’t find the control without quitting the team I founded :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Pimorez]Hi,

Go to URL then click on ‘Create a team’, there fill in everything, click on ‘Create team’ and your done :wink:

Next time look yourself please, because if your logged on, you’ll see a button with team, or profile :wink:

~Pimorez[/quote]

Well, maybe he WAS already in a team, what made that he can’t make one. Would be nice to have an own team and be part of one =/

Sadly, that’s not possible, and I don’t think it’s going to happen. I can’t remember the reasons… though it would be an oddity to allow it, anyways. It’d be like having memberships in multiple guilds on an MMORPG or something, I guess… it’s something that’s a bit strange to me.

Yeah… Maybe. But this isn’t a MMORPG Game :slight_smile:
Anyway on many other sites (communities) it’s allowed to be part of more than one team, so it would be nice. :slight_smile: