How did you find out about WhatPulse?

I was wondering how some of you managed to stumble across WhatPulse. As for myself… I don’t really remember. It’s been too long.

my what big eyes your sig has…

PinkFloyd grabbed me on IRC to tell me about it. :slight_smile:

Um… Runescape Community posted it, and we made a big team. Then I’ve just been here ever since.

~Century0

I was using the first “Project Dolphin” until someone asked if it would be possible to track clicks too, and then someone suggested whatpulse on that discussion board… been a member since then :wink:

Are you talking about the project-dolphin.nl? If so, that is not the first. :stuck_out_tongue:

The original Project Dolphin (.net), stopped a few weeks before WhatPulse started. We actually used the PD client as the first WP client.

As to my stumble…I can’t remember. :frowning:

Cyberscore, before it go its new host. There was a link on the home page.

I like Kongregate, a free online games website, and I one day saw the thread about WhatPulse on the main forum so I decided to check out what this was all about and I signed up.

I don’t remember actually, I think I kept seeing whatpulse stat images in signatures on a forum I used to go to.

I cannot remember where i found out about this place… .seriously i don’t I wish i did though!

I’m pretty sure that I found it through Google originally back in 2009. I wanted a way to track my computer usage and tracking key clicks and mouse clicks was perfect. I stopped after a little while because I had some network issues but signed up again because I really wanted to get a sense of how much I use my computer. It’s been going strong for over four months now.

Can’t really remember because it’s a long time since I started using Whatpulse. But I think it had something to do with Project Dolphin shutting down.

I started around 20 months ago after hearing someone mention it in the Feed the Ducks chatroom on Kongregate. I then revived the Whatpulse thread in the forums Jaume mentioned earlier, and the Kongregate team has moved from 300th to top 20!!

I kept seeing this thread on Kongregate for days without having any idea what it was, so I finally checked it out, downloaded it and started using it.

I never posted! I found whatpulse because so many people in my Ragnarok Online community had those signatures, so I decided I wanted to have one, too. And then I joined the community and things stuck.

[quote=wasted]Are you talking about the project-dolphin.nl? If so, that is not the first. :stuck_out_tongue:

The original Project Dolphin (.net), stopped a few weeks before WhatPulse started. We actually used the PD client as the first WP client.

As to my stumble…I can’t remember. :-([/quote]

I don’t remember how I stumbled on Dolphin either :o I know our team of WhatNETters kicked ass tho! Then when it died we/wasted decided to take the ball and run with it, and i’m just greatful to be along for the ride, even if I dont remember exactly how it began,hmm heh :smiley:

I found whatpulse through l33tsig.net ages ago.

RuneScape Community. They had a thread about it and it interested me. So I gave it an install. :slight_smile:

Glad to see that my recruitment works. :smiley:

~Century0

I…think I found it through L33Tsig

One of my friends talked about PF in a conversation…