Hey

Hey,
I’ve been using WhatPulse for about 1 and a half to 2 years now. Never really joined the forums, but decided to finally.

I use the Mac version :/, waiting on the upgrade.

Welcome to the forums!!! :slight_smile:

I saw you know alot (for me you know alot, for others maybe you don’t) :slight_smile:
Your active (until now ^^), and we need active members :slight_smile:

Post a lot!

I know a fair bit about computers and programming :D, yeah.

Will do :).
Thanks for the welcome.

Well, it’s more then I know :stuck_out_tongue:
I know where the HD is placed, motherboard, graph card, memory and the power button :stuck_out_tongue:
Also I know where to find the games :stuck_out_tongue:

No problem :wink:
Keine problem :wink:
Geen probleem :wink:

Welcome, sickmate?

(Do you have a favourite language, out of curiosity?)

[quote=X-Kal]Welcome, sickmate?

(Do you have a favourite language, out of curiosity?)[/quote]

My two favourite programming languages are PHP and Java, I like OOP.

Hiya sickmate, looks like we have somthing in common, PHP all the way :stuck_out_tongue: , and as a matter of fact I’m learning Java as we speak…

I think I tried php a long time ago. I didn’t make it to the intro chapter :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, very nice. Good luck ;).

I’d recommend trying to learn it again :stuck_out_tongue: it’s pretty fun to code in.

PHP is fairly simple… although it was the first language I learnt so I’m bound to say its the easiest :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now, I’m working on CSS, and it’s going really slowly. See, I used to do all my web coding by hand, with notepad, but I haven’t touched the site since I started work. sigh

Eepage, I’m totally hijacking the thread. Welcome again, and I hope we get the chance to chat code more :slight_smile: