Hey, I'm back!

Hey all… I was gone for a bit, had some computer troubles and just been really busy over the summer, but I’m back now =)

Welcome back!

Lots of new things are going to happen soon… well… hopefully, anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Whenever X-Kal says that, I prepare to run for the hills, especially since I don’t have Mod/Admin powers to defend myself with!

~Century0

[quote=Century0]Whenever X-Kal says that, I prepare to run for the hills, especially since I don’t have Mod/Admin powers to defend myself with!

~Century0[/quote]

You’ve got a pretty sweet car in your avatar, though…

That avatar is so old that I forgot what type of car it is. I think it’s a lamborghini. I have a sig that matches it…

~Century0

[quote=Century0]That avatar is so old that I forgot what type of car it is. I think it’s a lamborghini. I have a sig that matches it…

~Century0[/quote]

It’s gotta be at least as old as mine…

That sig? Eh, I’ve had it since 2001-2002.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]That sig? Eh, I’ve had it since 2001-2002.

~Century0[/quote]

I started using my avatar in 2003. I should see about digging up my old signature, too.

Oh god, we’re going to go back to like what they would’ve used for sigs in the 1970s. Haha.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]Oh god, we’re going to go back to like what they would’ve used for sigs in the 1970s. Haha.

~Century0[/quote]

Oh, should I find a 1970s style email signature? :wink:

Haha, that’d be hilarious. All of the like old members of Whatpulse get like decades old signatures and avatars to use. My avatar, but with a Model T.

~Century0

Hmm… in that case, I think my avatar would be a pong paddle…

Oh lord.

~Century0