Hey, Big problem here.

'Sup. I came home from school. Finding that my WhatPulse has been pulsed. M’kay that’s fine, i check my stats and they’re still the same. I check Key Frequencies and that’s gone too.
I almost had a million keys typed, and like 400.000 mouse clicks. 50.000 meters mouse moved.

Any ideas ?

Edit: I disabled UAC for a minute today, Is that the cause ?

Edit2: All settings have gone back to default, i think. It’s counting in Miles, not Meters now.

Edit3: I got Windows Vista SP1.

Hmm, it sounds like another one of those pesky Vista quirks. I’m going to have to wait for someone with a bit more experience in Vista to answer this one for you. Are you an administrator of your computer, or a normal user?

~Century0

Administrator. My own Computer.

Plus, multiple computers? Are you pulsing from multiple computers?

Nope. Only using WhatPulse on this computer.

Edit: No help at all ? :confused:
Edit2: Two days so far. Nobody willing to help ?

Bump, seriously, I want this fixed/helped. :frowning:

Well, so far, the only thing I know is that you’re not the only one experiencing this - and I think the other person was running on Vista. I think this may be a program bug that needs to be fixed by the developers (somehow), but in the mean time…

I would guess that a simple workaround would go like this:

1. Pulse, then check to see that your pulse went through OK.
  2. Request a new token. That should clear any keys and clicks you still have clientside, and will make sure you don’t have any problems pulsing the new batch of keys.

Other than that, I really don’t know what to say - especially lacking Windows Vista.

Thanks for the help guys. I turned UAC on again, and it returned back to normal. O.o

Edit: I think it’s a problem with administrator priviliges.

Im beggin you guys…anyone can help me ?

I have a really big problem…4 days ago when I logged in on whatpulse…i noticed that i no longer have my real keystrokes and clicks…now…they were equal with the last 2 pulses i gave

I sent 2 messages to the staff…and nobody seem to notice that…

Reply if you know better what is to do in such problems…

thanks

[quote=y2k_]Im beggin you guys…anyone can help me ?

I have a really big problem…4 days ago when I logged in on whatpulse…i noticed that i no longer have my real keystrokes and clicks…now…they were equal with the last 2 pulses i gave

I sent 2 messages to the staff…and nobody seem to notice that…

Reply if you know better what is to do in such problems…

thanks[/quote]

Okay - just for clarification, does this mean that you’ve lost all the keys and clicks you’ve already pulsed?

yes…now I have about 86k keystrokes…which i pulsed before seeing that my keystrokes were down to 0

Look…this is my profile whatpulse.org/stats/users/163117/

is there anything to do or to talk to someone ?