Hello, Its me! :D

Hello Everyone, how are you all? - I’m alright I guess, I’m kind of always this way though, in the middle of positive and negative, however I do not like to be mean to any one person, if people are nice to me, then I’m nice back, I hope thats how these forums are. :slight_smile:

I’ve been using Whatpulse for some time now, My new account (‘Justin.C’), is well… new… however, I have an old one, which I can’t remember the name of, something like Justin27, or Justin15, and it had something like 3,000,000 Keys, but it was old, and I wanted to start new and set up all the profiles and everything.

Anyway, If anyone has any questions about me, ill be glad to answer them, and I hope to have fun here.

About me Briefly:

I love computers,
writing poems (well, like love notes to my girl),
writing raps,
working on cars,
working on audio systems,
working on car audio systems.

There is other stuff, but you’ll find out more about me by reading my posts or asking questions :slight_smile:

Hiya!

Just to quick clarify, you can still use your old account with the new version - just set up profiles on the old one and you’re good to go. Though if you can’t remember your old username, lemme know so I can get that recovered for you. (send me a PM with the email address you used to register it)

No, I wanted to make a new account and start from scratch. However, if thats a problem I can go back to the old one, I just would prefer not. I was happy for a clean start.

Are these forums are lively at all? So far not well. :frowning:

Hello, welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Cool interests :smiley:
And have fun with your girl :slight_smile:

Happy posting :wink:

Thanks. :slight_smile:
I do have very much, I love her very much. :smiley:

Are these forums ever any more lively then this?

The forums tend to go a little slow, though I’m sure we can do for a speed-up at some point.

Yeah, we can, but I don’t think we want? (^^)

Hey :slight_smile:

I’m new to the forums too :smiley:

Hey thats cool! :slight_smile:
Maybe if we’re lucky we can keep bringing in new members to the forums.

Yes, with any luck we might be able to do just that :slight_smile: