Geek Window update speed

Since 2.0, the update speed of the geek window is slow. It has a delay. I really liked that the old versions showed every keypress and click in the geek window. Can this be reverted to the old behaviour? Or have the option for this?

[quote="[#WP]kokx, post:1, topic:10617"]
Since 2.0, the update speed of the geek window is slow. It has a delay. I really liked that the old versions showed every keypress and click in the geek window. Can this be reverted to the old behaviour? Or have the option for this?
[/quote]

See my thread below, but I don’t see why not.

The delay is mostly because of the other metrics. If it was to update every time it gets a new stat, the geek window would generate a huge load.

It’s a 1 second delay, so it’s pretty much always up to date…

Hmm, mine updates network/uptime every second, but it only updates key/clicks every ten seconds or so.

Oh right, you got me there. :slight_smile:

I forgot the geek window updates every second, but when the client window is closed, the input stats are only gathered every 5 seconds. This is to save cpu cycles.

Thanks, I love to use my CPU cycles for other programs. :slight_smile:
I also noticed a slight delay in the geek window but normally I don’t use that window, only now for noticing when to restart the client after gaming.

I like to have the geek window open so I can occasionally look at it, but I don’t fancy how now there is an application bar associated with it in the Windows Task Bar.

Just sayin’.