[FIXED] Premium on site does not match premium on client

Not sure if I should post this in Client Support or Website support as it pertains to both. As the title states, my premium end date on the site does not match the premium end date on the client. You can see this in the attached picture.

I’m also wondering which date format you guys use and if you use the same date format on the site vs the client. I’m in the US, so I’m used to month/day/year.

Either way, even if the site and client just had different date formats, they still wouldn’t match up so I’m not sure what’s going on here.

I think my premium was set to end June 11th, 2016 as the site shows so if it was just different formats, the January 11th, 2016 wouldn’t make sense as this date has already passed.

Which date is accurate?

The date on the website is accurate, the client has the same date, but is just showing it wrong. That’s why it hasn’t expired yet. :wink:

Seems to be a recurring issue with the month value displaying “01” instead of the true value.

http://whatpulse.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7022

Hi,

Just wanted to drop a note that this will be fixed in 2.7.1, which will be out soon.