Few Issues Uploading Application Info

I have been using Google Chrome at both work and home and should be very high in the rankings for it, but I noticed I am not as high as I should be, so I checked my applications information and it seems that data for Google chrome is only being sent regularly from my home pc (SuperFast) and my work pc (Work) has only put out a few thousand. I have included a screenshot of both the applications, and my current work client which is running on the (Work) PC and logged into that computer/account.

Just some side notes which may be the issue.

I am running in portable mode because my Work PC does not allow me to perform software installations, so I installed on my USB.

I am running the 2.2b5 beta, I haven’t updated it to the latest version as I have to redownload and put on my USB etc, and I might lose my application stats.

I am not running as Administrator, as the work computer will not allow me to do anything as an Admin.

Let me know if there is anything that can be done so that I can begin tracking Chrome properly from work and get those keystrokes on there, as I would dominate it!

[quote=“SearchBuzz, post:1, topic:13055”]
Let me know if there is anything that can be done so that I can begin tracking Chrome properly from work and get those keystrokes on there[/quote]

Yep, upgrade.

Sure thing, I will grab the latest version on my break and let you know if it works okay.

I updated to the latest version and it still does not upload the application info. Still appears within the client, no change on my stats page.

Try the ‘Re-upload Applications’ button on the Advanced section of the settings, perhaps there’s a problem with the application ids because of the portable mode.

Okay, I have done that and will check in an hour to see if those have updated, as per the popup message that appeared.
[hr]
Okay, I just checked and it has uploaded that data by using the manual button. Sadly I lost all my previous Chrome data when I updated to the latest version, a pop up appeared when I switched to portable mode and it seemed to give me a fresh new client. So, I lost that million keys on Chrome which would have secured me that ranking! hah, ah well, at least I haven’t lost any keystrokes on the site itself. I will upload my applications regularly using that button and hopefully can work my way up the ranks again.

Cheers.