- Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.7 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is on http://whatpulse.org/downloads/ (hover over your OS)
- What Operating System are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64).
Windows 10 x64
- If you are using Windows, do you have WinPcap properly installed? (without this, the client will not count unpulsed traffic)
Yup, confirmed working with Wireshark and Cain&Abel
- If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
Aye, even have it set to using admin rights
- What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
- What programs were you running when the issue happened? VMware and certain higher-privilege programs (antivirus) may cause compatibility issues.
Pff, no anti-virus, no virtualbox.
- Include any screenshots if possible.
No screenshots, as it wouldn’t show a thing.
- If possible, upload your ‘app.log’ file located in your data directory (http://help.whatpulse.org/kb/client/data-files) somewhere for WhatPulse staff to look at. Don’t post it in public.
I can do this on request.
While Whatpulse is running, the Win10 start menu becomes unresponsive, the taskbar too, and any context menu as well.
I don’t know what causes this, but one thing is for sure, with these kind of issues that render my laptop unuseable, i’m uninstalling whatpulse until this is fixed.
What does help is killing explorer.exe and restarting that via Task Manager, but i guess it’s not supposed to do this.