[CLOSED] Upload total/pulsed mismatch

Hello,

I have a little question. I upload a lot (µtorrent) and all the traffic is counted, but I don’t see it on the stats page.
I run windows 8.1 and my anti-virus is Avast! Free Anti Virus. My whatpulse version is 2.6.2.

I have a screenshot.

Hi dabor,

Is it possible one or more pulse you did once went wrong? (invalid token, other reason)

The client sends the stats in deltas, so if it misses a delta your stats are skewed.

As far as I know there were no errors while pulsing. Is there any way to fix it? Since I want to climb the ladder (upload) :stuck_out_tongue:

No, unfortunately there is no way to fix that.

That’s shitty :’(

yea I agree w/dabor. I installed I think v2.5 of the client - got everything working (or so I thought) and then a short time later was prompted to update to a later version. There was some issue with having to run as administrator - the update wasn’t able to close out the previous version or something. After fighting with that for a while (lots of key and mouse clicks) I discovered my pulses weren’t going through…had to click the auto-detect proxy setting. So one all was said and done, my local database says I have 19944 clicks yet online it shows only 4,822. I emailed support but was basically told the same as above - we’re S.O.L. I am surprised there isn’t a way to force a sync especially given the comments I’ve seen multiple times about pulses going missing. Maybe I’m missing something here but it’s kind of dumb that at this point there is no value to my online stats since they are so far off from reality. The only thing of value is to log on to see when I registered and then use my local stats.

Please explain if there is a way to get my online stats in sync.

Hi Flyersfan1972,

I understand that because of the way the system works it’s sometimes inconvenient when something happens to your local stats, but it doesn’t change the way the system works. Just make sure you pulse regularly and don’t do weird stuff with your computer/whatpulse client and all should be good.

For instance, my own local and global stats are 100% the same, as is the case with the majority of users. Just make sure you pulse, either manually or automatically.