client-sourcecode?

Hello,

I’m interested in programming and would like to check the sourcecode in order to create a new client for Linux, so that I don’t have to use WINE for this :slight_smile:

Is it uploaded somewhere?
Or is it opensource?

If not: Are there informations to create a client (API-Description for pulsing)?

Sorry, a few seconds ago, I read this post: http://forums.whatpulse.org/showthread.php?t=2250

Now, I know, that there will never be any Client except, the developers from WhatPulse would code one… :slight_smile:

I’m hoping that we’ll see a linux client, as well. I wish I could say more about when it’ll happen, though. I know about as much as you at this point.

Maybe, we can find out, how it does transfer the data and create an own client for linux :slight_smile:

I’m not good in programming. And I never programmed anything for Linux.
But maybe, we can hear (I don’t know, how to say this, because I’m from germany :)) the transfer with a tool like wireshark or sth. like that. :slight_smile:

So, you’re not good at programming, to the point that you’ve never programmed anything, but you want to know how WhatPulse transfers account and pulse data?

I don’t think so.

I’m pretty sure the packets are encrypted, anyways.

Everything is encrypted in 1.5, yes.