Changing refresh rate of vista gadget

Hello,

i just started using whatpulse and i also installed the vista gadget.
The problem i’m having is that the gadget doesn’t refresh often enough.
At the moment the gadget is simply blank. This is because when i boot my pc, i’m not online. I need to login first. If i could make the gadget refresh every minute, or every ten minutes, my problem whould be fixed.
The problem whould also be fixed if i could ad a refresh button to the gadget.

sadly i know nothing about programming. I did however found the file to adjust (i believe ^^). It can be found at: “username/AppDate/Local/Microsoft/Windows Sidebar/Gadgets/whatpulseGadget.gadget/js/whatpulse.js” Does anyone know how to change it accordingly?

come on guys (and gals :wink: )

doesn’t anyone know how to change the refresh rate of the vista gadget?

[quote=zorofroozo]come on guys (and gals :wink: )

doesn’t anyone know how to change the refresh rate of the vista gadget?[/quote]

The Vista gadget was not created by the WhatPulse team or I would’ve already had an answer for you. It was given to us by one of the members of this forum. I’m sure he’ll get back to you sometime soon, as I just sent him an email.

~Century0

Hi,

I built that gadget and it is set to 20minutes. You can change the value if you unzip the .gadget file then change the refresh rate.

Its set to 1000 seconds but thats the lowest you can pulse at so i figured it was a good point.

The whatpulse server recalulates at that rate i believe so its pointless to have it any faster.

I could be wrong though.

Alysa cam