change computer name in whatpulse client

1. Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.5 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is 1.6.2.1.

Latest version

1. What is your WhatPulse Username?
    googlejaps

2. What version of Windows are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64). We do not provide support for pre-XP versions, beta operating systems or the x64 architecture.
    1 laptop windows vista x86

3. If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
    yes

4. What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
    none

5. What programs were you running when the issue happened? VM-ware and certain higher-privilege programs can cause compatibility issues.
    not applicable

I just started using Whatpulse again after a year pause. I installed Whatpulse on my work laptop, and as I didn’t configure another computer name in advance I selected computer name googlejaps. Then I created 2 other computer names. The old one I renamed from googlejaps to OldStats. This one contains my pre 2009 stats. The others I created were home and work.

I tried to change then the computername in the Whatpulse client on my work laptop to work. But I couldn’t find out how to do that, so I renamed the computer work to googlejaps to make sure I could send pulses.

This evening I installed Whatpulse on my home laptop, and after installation WhatPulse said he found configuration in an old installation, so he merged that in the new installation. Now I have two WhatPulse Clients that pulse to computername googlejaps. I want to change the computername of these clients so I can have one computer named work, and named home.

How do I change the computer name in the Whatpulse Client?

Thanks

Damn it. I already found it. Sorry to have bothered you. Please delete this topic.

Closed per request.

~Century0