change account/username

1. Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.5 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is 1.6.2.1.

2. garegast / [got]silent

3. windows xp

4. If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?

yes

First of all i dont think the above was needed, and ive used the search that gave me incredible irrelevant topics.

I have used whatpulse a few years back and somehow after a new pc i didnt install it. A few months back i started using it again but with a new account because i couldnt find the old one. After a later search i discovered it and was able to login. I havent pulsed yet to my new account and i want to know if its possible to change the username in my client and pulse my keys to that one without loosing the current keys.

[quote=garegast]1) Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.5 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is 1.6.2.1.

1. garegast / [got]silent

2. windows xp

3. If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?

yes

First of all i dont think the above was needed, and ive used the search that gave me incredible irrelevant topics.

I have used whatpulse a few years back and somehow after a new pc i didnt install it. A few months back i started using it again but with a new account because i couldnt find the old one. After a later search i discovered it and was able to login. I havent pulsed yet to my new account and i want to know if its possible to change the username in my client and pulse my keys to that one without loosing the current keys.[/quote]

Nope, not possible. Sorry.

~Century0