Can't change PW

I have tried to change my Password but it keeps saying that I have entered an Wrong Old Password.

I sent for to change my Password got an email & tried to change it & it says its Wrong Old Password.

Well, this may seem like a stupid question, but are you sure that you typed your password correctly?

Yes I typed it in correctly. I changed it this morning & I can’t Log in to the Forums with it or able to change it since it says Wrong Password in the Database.

User ID: 329638

Well the forum username is completely different to your WhatPulse username, that’s all I can say there!

[quote=Spark Fearow]I have tried to change my Password but it keeps saying that I have entered an Wrong Old Password.

I sent for to change my Password got an email & tried to change it & it says its Wrong Old Password.[/quote]

Ok… I’m curious now. Whhere did you change your password? Was it on the website, or the client? Or both? Or…?

I changed it on the Whatpulse website. When I go to the Whatpulse client then clicked on Local Account Details. I tried to change the password there but it says “wrong old password” in the Database. Have not been able to Pulse since 10-28.

Ah, you need to exit the client and re-login, you can’t change your password inside the client after changing on the website.

Oh alright. It is working now. Sad that I LOST my Key count, Clicks, Miles :frowning:

I know. No good. :frowning:

For future, I make sure to pulse before changing passwords, for this reason. (I also pulse before installing Windows patches. The old old version, 1.4, used to kill off all your keystrokes with Windows patches. :frowning: