Big Lose if can't fix Corruption/Random Character Errors without reset

Hi,
I have Corruption/Random Character Error and so can’t pulse. I saw related thread ( /showthread.php?t=5770 ) and its solution that is: “log off your profile and log back in. This will result in you losing all keys and clicks since you previously pulsed
Oops! Now I have about 583,000 keys, 249,000 clicks and 22,67 miles that [color=Red]DID NOT PULSED[/color] Until today! Of course I never never never acquiesce to lose all this hits :frowning: While in the solution mentioned it reset all stats till now. Please guide me for a better concept.
Will the Whats Pulse data files be useful so we can backup them and install a fresh What pulse then restore those files to prevent losing stats?

Regards…

[quote=1geeky]Hi,
I have Corruption/Random Character Error and so can’t pulse. I saw related thread ( /showthread.php?t=5770 ) and its solution that is: “log off your profile and log back in. This will result in you losing all keys and clicks since you previously pulsed
Oops! Now I have about 583,000 keys, 249,000 clicks and 22,67 miles that [color=Red]DID NOT PULSED[/color] Until today! Of course I never never never acquiesce to lose all this hits :frowning: While in the solution mentioned it reset all stats till now. Please guide me for a better concept.
Will the Whats Pulse data files be useful so we can backup them and install a fresh What pulse then restore those files to prevent losing stats?

Regards…[/quote]

Unfortunately you will lose all your current stats :o You do need to follow those instructions though to correct the issue

Oh Gosh!! :sad:
What about those files in WhatPulse Data Folder? Should I reserve them in the hope of recover my hits some days?

Thanks

Honestly I tend to just toss the files as there is no real way to verify that the data is legit, not accusing anyone of cheating mind. It may be easier if you pulse more frequently if that’s an option. I tend to pulse every 6 hours or so.

Yes you’re right. I will pulse more frequently after now.
But I am big loser about past :frowning: