I am trying to use WhatPulse and there seems to be a problem with ALT+ and Shift+Alt+ combinations.
Alt + is being detected as “shift +”
Shift + Alt + other keys is being detected in a wrong way. It is marked in the table as a “shift +” and no symbol after + no matter which key I press.
Alt only is detected as a single keystroke - the problem is only when alt is used in combinations with other keys.
Does anyone is experiencing this this?
I tried to run it as administrator and the problem still exists.
I tried it on 2 separate PC on both. Both have the same problem.
- Which version of WhatPulse are you running? Versions less than 1.7 are not supported, under any circumstance. Please make sure you are running the latest version to get optimal support. The latest version is on http://whatpulse.org/downloads/ (hover over your OS)
- What Operating System are you using? Please include the OS Architecture (x86 or x64).
Windows 7 64 Ultimate
- If you are using Windows, do you have WinPcap properly installed? (without this, the client will not count unpulsed traffic)
WinPcap 4.1.3 is installed
- If you are using version 1.6 or higher, are you logged into an administrator account on Windows so that WhatPulse can access Windows correctly?
- What error messages are you receiving (if applicable)?
- What programs were you running when the issue happened? VM-ware and certain higher-privilege programs (antivirus) may cause compatibility issues.
Avast but I disabled it and still the problems persists.
- Include any screenshots if possible.
Thanks in advance!