Account deleted.

I guess my account has been deleted from not being used, yet I’ve kept my account alive whenever an email was sent to refresh it for as long as I could remember.

About a month or so ago, I reinstalled whatpulse. And today when I tried to pulse, the count wouldn’t reset. I checked around to see what happened, and on Account → Online Stats, it shows my account is invalid.

I was wondering if I could recover my old account, #105490. I know my pulses are few and far between, but I was assuming that if you HAD wp installed and running on an active computer it wouldn’t delete accounts from inactivity.

My wp program is still ‘logged in’ to my old account, so if I could get my original account back, that’d be great.

Thanks.

[quote=Masaru]I guess my account has been deleted from not being used, yet I’ve kept my account alive whenever an email was sent to refresh it for as long as I could remember.

About a month or so ago, I reinstalled whatpulse. And today when I tried to pulse, the count wouldn’t reset. I checked around to see what happened, and on Account → Online Stats, it shows my account is invalid.

I was wondering if I could recover my old account, #105490. I know my pulses are few and far between, but I was assuming that if you HAD wp installed and running on an active computer it wouldn’t delete accounts from inactivity.

My wp program is still ‘logged in’ to my old account, so if I could get my original account back, that’d be great.

Thanks.[/quote]

Accounts are only deleted after long periods of inactivity. Can I get your previous account name? It will further assist me in verifying what occurred. As for restoring the account, I make no promises, that depends on wasted and his own decisions, if I find it to be satisfactory.

~Century0

AFAIK account inactivity is based on last pulse date. Which means, if you just sign into the website or log-in to WP, it’s not going to save your account, which would explain why you’ve now lost it. I could be wrong though.

If that is the case, it should be made more clear.

[quote=Century0]Accounts are only deleted after long periods of inactivity. Can I get your previous account name? It will further assist me in verifying what occurred. As for restoring the account, I make no promises, that depends on wasted and his own decisions, if I find it to be satisfactory.

~Century0[/quote]

Sorry about the delayed response, I’ve been out and about for the last week without a computer. The name was the same as the one I’m using right now. Masaru.

Thanks,
Masaru

I’m showing no deletions on the admin side of things, so it was definitely due to inactivity. I have no clue if wasted will restore you - I haven’t spoken to him recently, so it’s up to him to see the topic and make his decision.

~Century0