5 Years on WhatPulse

A little over 8 years here too… I’ve lost most (all) of my team since 2.0 came out.

Still having fun!

Just passed 4 years :slight_smile:

In march I hit the 6 year mark :slight_smile:

I can’t remember how long I’ve been on whatpulse… a loooong time!!

EDIT: seems I’ve been here over 8 years O.O

Holy crap! I’ve been pulsing for over 9 years. :open_mouth:

And I thought I was one of the older people. Jeez!

defurious, I’m surprised you don’t have a higher key count for that many years :o

I know. Somehow I wasn’t able to keep tracking due to going through several different computers. And also during my college years my main desktop that I used never had an internet connection. I’ve missed quite a few years worth of keys and clicks. :frowning:

I just joined this ten minutes ago. o.o Never knew this existed till just now… hah. :frowning: Congratulations to everyone though for being on here for so long, I guess. xD

Well, you are a year and 2 months now :).
Recounting now; I’ve ticked over into nine years. Holy pulses!

I’ve been doing this for almost 10 years now… didn’t realize that until today.

I registered on 2004-09-27.

I feel old.

Damn, this thing is so old and I had no idea it even existed, I was looking for something like this site many times since wakoopa went dead, found it just couple days ago. A little advertisment wouldn’t harm this site.

Feel free to do some advertisement. We’d appreciate it. Just understand that we do not officially sanction any advertisement that is not done by staff. We try to spread purely by word of mouth.

~Century0

Although the Wakoopa-like features were only added recently, so we have about 1.5 years of application stats.