5 Years on WhatPulse

I just came to realize I have been on WhatPulse for just a little over 5 years now. It is amazing how much time has passed.

Time sure flies, eh?

Congrats, shroker!

Congratulations.

Apparently, I just recently hit my four year mark. Though I only knew this after looking.

[quote=Zabin King]Congratulations.

Apparently, I just recently hit my four year mark. Though I only knew this after looking.[/quote]

Congratulations to you too!.
Yeah, I haven’t been active much on the forums but trying to. : ).

Congratulations guys. :slight_smile: Two days marks my 6th year here.

~Century0

Time really flies!. It was 2010 when I first made this post and I think I past 6 years this year.

Holy cow!.

Lol, imagine how I feel now shroker. Haha.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]Lol, imagine how I feel now shroker. Haha.

~Century0[/quote]

I know right?. Man…haha.

Congrats indeed! Keep pulsin away! :smiley:

Why Thank you, :).
6 years and counting!. 332 some odd place and going strong.
Hoping to see new web-log features in the future for WhatPulse. : )

The older you get, the faster time goes!

I just passed 3 years. If I would have known about this years ago I’d probably have 3.5 trillion key presses! :smile: Used to type a lot more then I do now.

[quote=X1400]The older you get, the faster time goes!

I just passed 3 years. If I would have known about this years ago I’d probably have 3.5 trillion key presses! :smile: Used to type a lot more then I do now.[/quote]

mmm a TRILLION keys lol, that will be QUITE the milestone when we as a Project hit that mark!!!

Project WhatPulse has 166,014 active members, which have typed 409,177,557,061 keys, have clicked 157,844,342,657 times and moved their mouse 22,272,628 miles.

We’ll get there in time! Just need to keep pluggin away with those referrals!

It’s been a privilege watching WhatPulse grow from Day 1 up until now! With only bigger and better things to come!

It is nice to still see an active community here and there.
: )

Haha, yeah, this forum is pretty much dead, isn’t it? But WhatPulse itself, however, is quite active indeed! :smiley:

The forum has its moments. :V

We’re working on picking up some activity, here. Stuff might happen soon. I don’t know when ‘soon’ is, but I hope it’s… err… soon! :wink:

Soon: Copyright WhatPulse. All rights reserved. “Soon” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between WhatPulse and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, WhatPulse does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as WhatPulse will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

Don’t worry X-Kal, I have you covered.

~Century0

[quote=Century0]Soon: Copyright WhatPulse. All rights reserved. “Soon” does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. “Soon” shall make no contract or warranty between WhatPulse and the end user. “Soon” will arrive some day, WhatPulse does guarantee that “soon” will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on “soon” as WhatPulse will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at “soon.”

Don’t worry X-Kal, I have you covered.

~Century0[/quote]

LOL :o “It depends on what the meaning OF IS, IS” - Bill Clinton

I love Cent’s “soon” excerpt. xD