300 Spartans movie

300 is a great movie full of visual effects and graphics which made it different and much better.
Acting was great, director did a wonderful job and chose great actors, full of action, and it is based on a true story.

Well, it’s been a long time ago since I laughed this hard in the cinema. I laughed at the actor’s big mouth (literally! Check the guy’s mouth, it’s huge!), at the horrible acting, at the ridiculous way the blood came out of the bodies, and at the gayness of Xerxes (seriously, the way he looks and acts, putting his hands on Leonidas’ shoulders, eww).

Was entertaining and a good laugh, but it’s not a good movie in ways of acting or direction IMO.

my friends ditched me the night that we were supposed to go, so instead of watching the movie, I got to watch a 4 hour documentary on the whole story (stoned of course).

I haven’t seen the movie yet, but the documentary was amazing

Ahhhh I see this’s been moved to General Discussions…

I’m 99% sure that it’s spambot spam, but I checked the post out and it seems to be safe, so I’m leaving the thread in place for the time being.

Could be a spambot since he hasn’t replied, but at least it offers some stuff for discussion, unlike the other spambots :stuck_out_tongue:

This bot should come more to start interesting discussions :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as the post doesn’t contain URLs, it’s fine.

I wanted to go see it, I heard it was good. But, me and meh girlfriend are backing up on movies, we’ve got a decent list going >.> Lol. I’ll just probably wait until I get the DVD or goes on TV.

It’s not good. Unless you like a poor version of Troy with fake blood and a guy with a big mouth.

[quote=lussigagas]300 is a great movie full of visual effects and graphics which made it different and much better.
Acting was great, director did a wonderful job and chose great actors, full of action, and it is based on a true story.[/quote]

I totally agree with you on that. I loved the special effects that they have.

and the blood coming out that way is fun and entertaining.

I love the production and direction of 300. The story was so-so, but it didn’t really have to be good with the great graphics that 300 had.

300 Spartans is contain many special effects and graphics . i love this film